Buildings Sum Insured:
Contents Sum Insured:
Risk Address Postcode:
Is any part of the Roof Flat ?:
Is the Property listed or in a conservation area ?:
Grade Listed ?:
Do you require Additional Landlords Expenses ?:
This includes subsidence excess cover.
Do you require Additional Rent Guarantee ?:
Rent Guarantee Amount ?
Do you require Additional Landlords Emergency Cover ?:
Do you require Additional Excess up to an amount of £500 ?:
Do you have a Discount Voucher Code ?:
This indication has been based on the client being a UK resident with the risk meeting the following criteria:
- The risk is a house
- The risk is not a commercial property
- The risk is not a commercial venture – defined as a client buying a property with a direct intention to re-sell for profit
- The risk is of standard construction – defined as constructed with brick, stone or concrete and roofed solely from brick, stone or concrete
- Has not suffered from a loss in the last 5 years whether insured or not
- Has not suffered from or in an area prone to flooding
- Has not suffered from or in an area prone to Subsidence
- Where unoccupied, no structural refurbishment work is being carried out
- Where unoccupied, no planning permission is required or being sought
All indications are subject to a satisfactory completed Statement of Fact.
If you have a query regarding this risk or any details you feel we should be made aware of please either complete a full Statement of Fact by using the “Get Full Quote” option,
or contact U-SURE directly on 01633 838976.